Re: seruous solve bug? only when used with simplifying

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg48693] Re: [mg48634] seruous solve bug? only when used with simplifying
  • From: sean kim <sean_incali at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 02:44:35 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

ok.

now I see where I made a mistake from your comments
and other's...

I Didn't mean to insinuate that a function you made
had bugs. It just seemed at the time to be incorrect.

Solve came before simplify and fullsimplify. I didn';t
include it because it was kinda long routine.

sorry everyone.

sean

(i'm too scared to ask about Solve[] function now.
kidding. lol)