Re: LogIntegral^(-1)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg48740] Re: LogIntegral^(-1)
  • From: "Roger L. Bagula" <rlbtftn at netscape.net>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 23:59:14 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I tried your approach. Works about the same as mine.
what works is setting the solution  equal to y and solving for t
which reinverts the ArcLogIntegral...
The soltion looks like a square root function or the other way a
parabolic function.
Anyway a function like:
s[t_]=y=a+t^s
for s in the range of 1/2 or 1/3 about.