Re: Re: (**) comments highlighted

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg48758] Re: [mg48755] Re: (**) comments highlighted
  • From: "Adrian Craciun" <acraciun at risc.uni-linz.ac.at>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 02:50:04 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

"David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net> wrote:

> You can select a comment and then change the color via the
> Menu/Format/Text
> Color item. I don't think you can have them automatically change color.

I already mark the comments by a different colour manually. I was hoping
that someone knows how to do it automatically. I had some attempts to try
something with $Pre, or $PreRead (I think they are called). However I did
not go very far, because these are already used for something else in the
package I am working on, and I'm not too sure I want to mess with that. I
thought that there is some easier solution to this, some option I
overlooked.

My cells are always Input cells. For what is worth.

Thanks for the replies.

Regards,

Adrian