Re: Announcement: Calculus with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg48856] Re: [mg48830] Announcement: Calculus with Mathematica
  • From: DrBob <drbob at bigfoot.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 04:31:04 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I love it!

It may, indeed, be a poor fit for their market, however--older teachers who can't be bothered with new methods and younger teachers who won't be given the TIME to adjust as they're thrown to the sharks.

Me, I'd love teaching this way.

The package will come in extremely handy for visualizing all sorts of things, too.

Bobby

DrBob at bigfoot.com
www.eclecticdreams.net/index.html