Periodic Table of Elements (Chemistry)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg48944] Periodic Table of Elements (Chemistry)
  • From: "Bruce W. Colletti" <bcolletti at compuserve.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 05:36:26 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Can anyone point me to a notebook that builds a periodic table of
elements (chemistry), a notebook that allows one to color the squares at
will?  WRI doesn't know of one and a websearch reveals none.

I'm aware of the periodic table palette (found in Demos) and the
standard package Miscellaneous`ChemicalElements`.  But these don't fill
the bill:  I seek something similar to the standard packages that
provide world maps.

Thanks.

Bruce