Found my While problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg46840] Found my While problem
  • From: János <janos.lobb at yale.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 04:57:34 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

Sorry to be quick in my last e-mail, but I stared the code for a few
days and did not realized that I did NOT executed ALL the commands
manually.  One statement was slightly different.  That explained me the
error message I did get when running it from program.

My other question still stands, that is if I have an error message with
some kind of identifier in it like "partw", what is the good way to tie
it back to the location it was triggered in the code ?  I looked Trace,
but I have not found it yet.

Thanks ahead,

János
clear perl code is better than unclear awk code; but NOTHING comes
close to unclear perl code
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/computer-lang/awk/faq/