Re: shade area between vertical lines

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg46944] Re: shade area between vertical lines
  • From: elmanthira <my_name at microsoftsnetwork.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:55:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thanks much.  I think I'm going to use the inequality dealie.

Hartmut Wolf's suggestion gave me the error "x2 is not a machine-size
real number at x ="  a whole bunch of times, but had the lovely property
of using the filled plot function that I have a bit of familiarity with.

Now I need to figure out how to make dashed lines (I'm assuming it's
going to be very similar.)

An ancillary question brought up by all three suggestions I saw today:

What does Prolog mean/do?  I read the help file's description of it, but
my ignorance was unfazed.

Thanks for your time.