Re: eps export

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47110] Re: [mg47085] eps export
  • From: Yasvir Tesiram <yat at omrf.ouhsc.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 03:55:55 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I should have read the first thread a little more carefully. There is
an option that can be passed to exported EPS files called
IncludeSpecialFonts. It can be either True or False. Try one.
I had a quick look at the AuthorTools and exported my output cells as
eps. I ended up with as many files as output cells but they could not
be opened. I tried several formats until I hit jpeg. These worked. But
I guess thats not much help.

Cheers
Yas