Re: Yet another Mathematica docs whopper

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47136] Re: Yet another Mathematica docs whopper
  • From: Harold.Noffke at wpafb.af.mil (Harold Noffke)
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 01:34:39 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Yasvir:

Re: "Something such as this is probably best sent to Wolfram."

I do not have Premier Service, and my organization is not about to buy
it for me, as I'm the only person using Mathematica now.  Everyone
else uses a competitor's products.  So I don't have big bucks invested
in Ver 5.0.1.

I would think the Wolfram folks read this newsgroup every day, and
pull out notes and problem answers for their own future use.  On the
other hand, my Mathematica 5.0.1 "About..." doc lists Contacts as
follows ...

  Bug reports
    support at wolfram.com
    http://www.wolfram.com/support

  Comments and feedback
    comments at wolfram.com
    http://www.wolfram.com/comments

One person's comment is another's bug, I suppose.

Am I expecting too much from Wolfram when I post here and don't send
them a separate comment or bug report?

Regards,
Harold