Re: Yet another Mathematica docs whopper

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47173] Re: Yet another Mathematica docs whopper
  • From: drbob at bigfoot.com (Bobby R. Treat)
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 00:08:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

That's a lot of work, and you get a similar (more comprehensive)
result by searching at the online Documentation center.

On the other hand, it's TOO comprehensive, throwing up hundreds of
duplicated articles, items from packages I don't own, et cetera. Type
in "Euler equations" and try finding the article on
Calculus`VariationalMethods`, which includes a function called
EulerEquations. (Sure, if I already KNEW that...)

Bobby