packges for boolean stuff...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg48051] packges for boolean stuff...
  • From: sean_incali at yahoo.com (sean kim)
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 03:02:26 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

hello group.

I was wondering if there is any packages that allows one to make
booleanlogic gate diagrams as well as generate the boolean equations
in Mathematica?
like the operation shown in the page below ?

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/topics/LogicalOperations.html

basically i would like to make logic gate diagrams, that include
fairly comlicated logic operations in series and parellel( i don;t
know if i'm using right words here)

any thoughs will be appreciated thoroughly.

thanks in advance

sean