Re: PlotRange

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg48461] Re: [mg48452] PlotRange
  • From: "Bruce W. Colletti" <bcolletti at compuserve.com>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 00:13:40 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

David

Thank you for the reply that reveals serious typos in my original posting:
all references to PlotRange should instead be to PlotRegion, i.e.:

" Using PlotRegion, can we plot two graphs in different quadrants?  For
instance:

    Plot[Sin@x,{x,-2Pi,2Pi},PlotRegion->{{.5,1},{.5,1}}]

 shows in display area Quadrant 1 while:

     Plot[Sin@x,{x,-2Pi,2Pi},PlotRegion->{{0,.5},{0,.5}}]

shows in Quadrant 3..."

Am sorry for this error:  my pre-posting review apparently wasn't careful
enough.  After awhile, the eyes just become crossed.

Bruce