Re: Graphics and Random[] questions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg51815] Re: Graphics and Random[] questions
  • From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 01:23:31 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

a) we can't read your mind or the mind of your computer and you should
   at least tell us *what* are the error messages from the kernel
b) look into the Statistics`DiscreteDistributions` package, if you load
   the package, it should modify Random[] so that
Random[BinomialDistribution[n,p]]
   is working.

Regards
  Jens