Mathematica Categorization - Humor

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52037] Mathematica Categorization - Humor
  • From: "William E. Bohrer" <bohrer1 at direcway.com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 03:13:17 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Steve!

Thank you very much for this sentence in your [mg51971] wherein you state:
"I sometimes get spam from myself!" This is so funny that I laughed out
loud!

Then I ran off to tell my wife, but she started chanting her "You love
Mathematica better than you love me!" mantra so I guess she didn't get it.

Thanks again for a truly wonderful laugh!  I have been chuckling about this
all day!

Bill Bohrer

P.S.  Then I emailed it to both of my friends!  BB

P.P.S.  Then I printed a hard copy!  I'm gonna show it to my therapist on
Wednesday!  If she thinks it is as funny as I do, then I will even show it
to my Parole Officer!