Re: scroll problem with mouse

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52207] Re: [mg52201] scroll problem with mouse
  • From: yehuda ben-shimol <benshimo at bgu.ac.il>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 20:15:04 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have noticed this as well on other Linux distributions as well
(Mandrake 7,8,9,10, SUSE 9, 9.1).
To the best of my knowledge the FrontEnd does not support scroll well on
linux .
I know that in the future version the front end will be re-written for
Unix/Linux versions and will support this as well.
yehuda