Re: Re: 64 bit cpu and Mathematica on windows.

WRI advertise Mathematica 5 for AMD64, see:
http://www.wolfram.com/news/amd64.html. I presume that this is the
"Linux (64 bit optimized) " version . They have checked compatibility
with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 which supports 64 bit technology,
hopefully this means that its OK on SUSE's desktop version; see
http://www.suse.com/us/private/products/suse_linux/prof/64bit.html.
So it looks as though a cheap 64 bit Mathematica is possible.
Has anybody done it?

Ian
Quantica P/L