MikTeX 2.4, Mathematica 5.0 and fonts

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52273] MikTeX 2.4, Mathematica 5.0 and fonts
  • From: guillerm at aida.usal.es (Guillermo Sanchez)
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 03:41:48 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear friend,

I have tried generated read Mathematica-generated LaTeX document using
Math 5.0.1 for Windows and MikTex 2.4.
I export the *.nb document to TEX. When I genered an pdf Output using
MikTeX some letters are wrongs. In particular I receive this message.
"Warning: pdflatex (file Mathematica2): Font Mathematica2 at 600 not
found
Warning: pdflatex (file Mathematica1): Font Mathematica1 at 420 not
found
{r.enc}Warning: pdflatex (file Mathematica1): Font Mathematica1 at 600
not found"

I have not experience using MikTeX but perhaps the problem it is
related to pdftex.cfg configuration.

Accoding with instructions to install MikTex included in
support.wolfram.com (they refered to MiKTex 2.2)I should be "modify
the pdftex.cfg for pdftex, which should be located in
texmf\pdftex\config\. Add a line that reads map +pdfwolfram.map, in
the font mapping section:
map +pdfwolfram.map"

but they any items refered to fonts in pdftex.cfg file.

Any help. Thanks

Guillermo