Package from old version doesn't work well

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52281] Package from old version doesn't work well
  • From: Daohua Song <ds2081 at columbia.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 07:23:16 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Group,
      Thanks for taking a look of this question. I download a package from
Mr.Dino A. Jaroszynski's webpage.
      http://phys.strath.ac.uk/12-503B2/introduction/introduction.html
      What you need is Definitions.m and SHG.nb. But when i evaluated the
very first "analyzeOPGtypeI[lambda, lambda/2, BBOo, BBOe, 20 fs, 0.5 mm]",
It gave some right results and some unvaluated ones with Derivative about
Re function.!!
     e.g D[Re,2][1.657]
      I tried to use Trace to see what happened but with no success.
      Your help is greatly appreciated.
Daohua