Re: Re: Newly Released Mathematica 5.1 Delivers Unmatched Performance for Handling Data

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52286] Re: [mg52274] Re: Newly Released Mathematica 5.1 Delivers Unmatched Performance for Handling Data
  • From: George Woodrow III <georgevw3 at mac.com>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 07:23:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Don't know about the other problems, but the rotated text on the mac is
still not fixed.

I believe that in the (yet unannounced) version 6, the Mac front end
will finally abandon QuickDraw (which is deprecated) in favor of
Quartz. There should be other changes as well to the graphics
rendering.

george