Combining graphics and tabels in one cell

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52430] Combining graphics and tabels in one cell
  • From: "Bruyndonckx P." <pbruynd at vub.ac.be>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 01:40:23 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a two-dimensional  matrix which I want to display using BarChart3D and TableForm.  However, I would like
them to appear side-by-side in one output cell.  Is there a way to combine a graphical object and a non-graphical
object in one cell (ie equivalent to GraphicsArray for two graphical objects) ?

Peter