Re: How to prevent from simplification?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52494] Re: How to prevent from simplification?
  • From: Christian Auner <mca at nurfuerspam.de>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 01:22:50 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thank you all very much for you answers!

I have been able to solve my problem. Your answers showed me that
there is a lot that I still have to learn about Mathematica. I think
the collection of notebooks from David Park is an excellent starting
point. It is a pleasure to read them.

Best regards,
Chris