Two questions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg50511] Two questions
  • From: Steve Gray <stevebg at adelphia.net>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 05:15:34 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I need help with these questions:

1. I have a notebook with various kinds of code. I want to organize this code into Subsections,
etc., but almost every way I try doesn't work as i expect. There must be a simple way to insert the
Subsection headings into the code at the right places.

2. I have polygons plotted whose vertices I want to label A,B,... . I can do this now except the
text size is way too small, and in the Help I don't see any options such as FontSize, TextSize, etc.
There must be a way to adjust the size. I am using

       gte = Graphics[Text[ToString[xxx++], {40, 20}]];
       Show[ g11, g12, g13, g14, g21, g22, g23, g24, gte,
	     AspectRatio -> Automatic,
  	     Axes -> True,
	     DisplayFunction -> $DisplayFunction];

where g11,...,g24 are other Graphics things I need to display. They work ok. (Variable xxx is for
testing.)

	Thanks for any info.

Steve Gray