Re: Table of Contents in Publicon?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg50639] Re: Table of Contents in Publicon?
  • From: "Pierrick Mellerin" <pierrick.mellerin.ENLEVER-CECI at wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 01:49:46 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

there is no solution for creating TOC (\tableofcontents in LaTeX) in the
Publicon's v1.0. As for the support team, they might offer an interim device
for this as a web update. They plan to include a number of project oriented
feature in version 2 : indexing tools, TOC generation (across multiple
documents),
and a project management interface.

Pierrick.

news:chro4v$4va$1 at smc.vnet.net...