Re: Courier New Button, selecting cells without brackets

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg50737] Re: Courier New Button, selecting cells without brackets
  • From: Helen Read <read at math.uvm.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 05:48:59 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Berit Dahl wrote:

> Another question: In the help files, often there are no cell brackets. How
> can I choose a whole cell without cell brackets?

You can select a cell bracket the same way you normally do, even if
it's invisible. Just hold the mouse where you think the bracket would
normally be (when you are in the right place, the pointer should be
vertical, with an left-pointing arrow) and click. You can then copy or
cut or whatever else you need to do.

--
Helen Read
University of Vermont