Mathematica For Dummies

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg50760] Mathematica For Dummies
  • From: destrehandave at yahoo.com (destrehandave)
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:39:16 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello

The Mathematica Overview(s) provided are overwhelmingly advanced
mathematics intensive.

For my first exercise, I would like to create math quizzes.  Don't
even need to generate answers on round 1, but of couse the "solution"
sheet would be great.

Is there a website with a simpler tutorial than the one provided with
the tool?

Thanks

DD