Re: How do I remove operator status?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg55801] Re: How do I remove operator status?
  • From: "Peltio" <peltio at trilight.zone>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 03:11:56 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

"Jens-Peer Kuska" wrote

>find the UnicodeCharacters.tr file and in this
>file the line
>0x2207  \[Del]  ($del$   $&Del;$   $\nabla$)
>Prefix  620  None  0  2

Where do one find this kind of information (about .tr files, I mean)?
For example, what does 620 stand for?
What is the meaning of None, 0 and 2?
Are there any other options?

Is it in the Mathematica Book? I don't recall reading any of this, but then the
Book is so fat I could have missed it (and no, don't mention searching
through the online version, that is not an option : ))) )

Or is this something that seeped through the mathgroup form the developers'
Holy Shrine?

cheers,
Peltio
I don't need any fish. I'd rather like a fishing pole.
--
Invalid address in reply-to. Crafty demunging required to mail me.