Re: Typesetting Mathematica code

Hi,

something like:

http://phong.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~kuska/qkratzer3d1.pdf

I have a TeX Frontend for Mathematica for that, your write
an almost LaTeX file with imput enclosed in
\begin{mathinput}\end{mathinput}
and the TeX Frontend (yes a command line program) translate the
input into TeX ( replace alpha by \alpha, scC by
\mathcal{C}, -> by \Rule
...) send the contents of the
mathinput-envorinment to the Mathematica
kernel and insert the evaluation results also in the TeX ouput file.
To label graphics it uses psfrak macros because the kernel alone
can't do the typesetting

Mail me if you want the program and the requred files.
The only thing the your TeX must know are my Mathematica
LaTeX fonts, so that all the nice symbols are shown in TeX

Regards
  Jens

"J. McKenzie Alexander" <jalex at lse.ac.uk> schrieb
im Newsbeitrag news:d3t3jq$8n4$1 at smc.vnet.net...