Re: gridlines

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg56609] Re: [mg56594] gridlines
  • From: "Wolf, Hartmut" <Hartmut.Wolf at t-systems.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 01:27:18 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
>Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 9:22 AM
>Subject: [mg56609] [mg56594] gridlines
>
>Mathematica Help states that you can color the Gridlines within a plot
>by utilizing the RGBColor cmd. I have tried a few different ways but
>cannot get the gridlines to turn red.
>Anyone know the appropriate syntax to make the grid line red?
>
>MJ

Mike,

possibility one: define your own gridlines, and you can give each an
individual color (this case is mentioned in help)

If the automatic grid positions are good for you, then this is more
convenient:

Plot[Sin[10 Pi t], {t, 0, 1},
  GridLines -> {{Automatic, Hue[0]}, {Automatic, Hue[0]}}]

--
Hartmut