Re: Multiple axes on MultipleListPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59239] Re: Multiple axes on MultipleListPlot
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 01:19:45 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Bill Rowe wrote:
> On 7/29/05 at 12:41 AM, oliver.friedrich at tzm.de (Oliver Friedrich)
> wrote:
>

>>I want to draw a MultipleListPlot, but need to have a seperate
>>y-axis for each plot, because the minimum and maximum of each plot
>>doesn't allow plotting on a common axis. How can I add and confure
>>additional axis?
>

> My recomendation would be to use the routines in the DrawGraphics package David Park created. It is availble for no cost on his web site. I don't have the URL handy. However, David is a frequent poster here. So, if you check the archives I am sure you can find it.
> --
> To reply via email subtract one hundred and four

You will find David Park's _DrawGraphics_ package (look at the section
called "The DrawGraphics Paradigm") at

http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/Mathematica.html

You may also have a look at the following FAQ "Can I create a two-axis
graph in Mathematica?"

http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/graphics/2d/twoaxisgraph.html

Best regards,
/J.M.