Game Theory Package

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59284] Game Theory Package
  • From: Holger Meinhardt <Holger.Meinhardt at wiwi.uni-karlsruhe.de>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 02:08:08 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Mathematica Users,

I am very glad to announce that since this week my Mathematica
project TuGames is now hosted by Wolfram Research.

The package TuGames is an extension to the package CooperativeGames written
by Michael Carter for modeling and calculating solutions and properties
for cooperative games with transferable utilities.

The most recent version can now be downloaded
for Windows and UNIX/LINUX from MathSource
at

http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/5709/

To get some rough idea what can be done with the package
consult also the following web-site

http://members.wri.com/jeffb/visualization/gametheory.shtml

If you should need some help during the installation
procedure, do not hesitate to contact me.

With kind regards,

Holger Meinhardt