Re: New Style Sheet

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59309] Re: New Style Sheet
  • From: "Peltio" <peltio at trilight.zone>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 01:21:51 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

"Daniele Lupo" wrote

>I'd like to create a personal Style Sheet for my tutorial, modifying a
>pre-defined Style from Mathematica itself.
>But I've only two options:
>
>1) Modify the predefined style-sheet
>2) Create a style sheet shared with the notebook

Option #3

Go find the notebook corresponding to the stylesheet you want to modify.
Copy it somewhere.
Rename it as you like it, e.g. "LupoStyle.nb"
Modify the stylesheet according to your preferences.
Copy it back to the folder with the other stylesheets.
It will appear among the other stlesheets in Mathematica's menu.

Detto, fatto.

cheers,
Peltio
Invalid address in reply-to. Crafty deminging required to mail me.