Re: Legends in Show

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59340] Re: [mg59316] Legends in Show
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 01:29:30 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Jordi,

Mathematica PlotLegend is very difficult to use and control and it is often
easier to just label the curves, if this is feasible, or to plot the lines
and Text labels directly on the graph.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: Joerg Schaber [mailto:schaber at molgen.mpg.de]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

Hi,

how can I display legends of a Plot command in Show?
When I want to display several graphics with Show, where one of them has
a legend created with PlotLegend, the legend does not show.
When I use ShowLegend, than I get those colored boxes beside the legend,
but I want to have colored lines in the legend instead.

best,

jordi