Cylindrical Surface

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59487] Cylindrical Surface
  • From: "Erb, John" <jerb at saint-lukes.org>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 02:58:31 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

If I know the {x,y,z} endpoints of the axis of a right cylinder, along
with its radius --

How can I show a transparent surface of the cylinder in 3D space?
I would also like to be able to rotate the image real-time.

Thank you,
John C. Erb

Saint Luke's Health System Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential=
 information, proprietary to the sender and legally protected.  Its purpose=
 is intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity named in the=
 message header.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby=
 notified that any dissemination, copying or taking any action in reliance=
 on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you=
 received this message in error, please notify the sender of the error and=