ever gotten SVG Export to work?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59795] ever gotten SVG Export to work?
  • From: dbsearch04 at yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 03:51:53 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello:

I created a graphic using ListPlot3D from the Mathematica Help Browser page. I
exported the graphic in SVG format. I downloaded the Adobe SVG browser
plug-in viewer.

When I try to display the graphic in IE, only the grid box shows
(including the tick maks), but not the graphic.

Has anyone gotten this to work?

The test of the browser plug-in (from the Adobe site) seems to work
fine.

TIA.

Regards..