Re: Plotting the Lemniscate of Bernoulli

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59817] Re: Plotting the Lemniscate of Bernoulli
  • From: "JohnnyQuest" <johnnyquest4io at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 04:51:12 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I had already looked at that site and only see how to plot a section
from a 3D torus in 2D. If you plot the code above you will see that the
intersection is separated and does not touch. The problem that I have
is I want the same shape and characteristics but a tubular plot not a
ribbon like it currently is.

Thanks,
John