Re: Indenting TexSave output in LaTeX

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59893] Re: Indenting TexSave output in LaTeX
  • From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 06:33:28 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

redefine the corresponding environment in the
style file ?
create a total new environment ?

Regards
  Jens

"Jon Palmer" <Jonathan.palmer at new.ox.ac.uk>
schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:dehje5$c4a$1 at smc.vnet.net...
|I want to insert some Mathematica output into my
Thesis written in LaTeX. I
| have saved the relevant Mathematica notebooks
using TeXSave and the output
| works fine when compiled with LaTeX (after I
solved the usual problem with
| Mathematica fonts).
|
| However I would like to alter the layout of the
Mathematica text in my text
| document. In particular I'd like to indent all
the Mathematica text in a
| similar way to the way that paragraphs in a
LaTeX 'quotation' environement
| are indented. Can anyone suggest how this can be
done?

| Many thanks,
|
| Jon Palmer
|

| P.S. For exampler I might have the following
LaTeX file including my TeXSave
| Output:

| start paragraph one...........
| end paragraph one.