Combinatorica: Edge Options

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg60024] Combinatorica: Edge Options
  • From: "Bruce W. Colletti" <bcolletti at compuserve.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:14:35 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Re Mathematica 5.2 and Combinatorica.

EdgeStyle has values Thick, Normal, Thin, ThickDashed, NormalDashed,
ThinDashed.  How would I define my own thickness and dashing scheme
(presumably using Thickness[] and Dashing[]), if this can be done at
all?  I want to build the arcs individually, e.g., { {{4,7},
EdgeColor->Red, EdgeStyle->Thin, EdgeDirection->True}, {{1,3},
EdgeDirection->False,... }, ... }.

Likewise, EdgeDirection->True builds an arc's arrowhead.  How can I get
it to appear elsewhere along the arc, if this can be done at all?

Thankx.

Bruce