Re: Table Formatting

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62679] Re: Table Formatting
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:08:42 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Daniele,

You can achieve a table with lines by e.g.:

FormattedTableForm[list_]:=Module[{},
GridBox[list, RowLines ->
      True, ColumnLines -> True, GridFrame -> True] // DisplayForm
]

There are a lot more options as you can see by:
Options[GridBox]

You may also print the table with TableForm and use the OptionInpsector
to set the different options manually under:

Formatting Options/Line Drawing Options

Daniel