Using ConversionRules to generate labels in TeX

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62709] Using ConversionRules to generate labels in TeX
  • From: "W. Craig Carter" <ccarter at mit.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 05:53:07 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
I am unable to get the cell option, ConversionRules, to do what I
want. The documentation is not terribly helpful.

What I want is Mathematica to generate a label for specified cells
when I save as a TeX document.

I've tried this:
ConversionRules->{"TeX",{{"\label{foo}", ""}}}

but nothing shows up on conversion to TeX.

Any ideas?

W. Craig Carter
Lord Foundation Professor of Materials Science and Engineering
MIT, Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering 13-5018  77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139-4307 USA
617-253-6048  ccarter at mit.edu http://pruffle.mit.edu/~ccarter http://pruffle.mit.edu/~ccarter/FAQS/ http://pruffle.mit.edu/~ccarter/I_do_not_use_microsoft.html