terapia

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62725] terapia
  • From: wtplasar at ehu.es
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 05:40:24 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi everyone,

Following [mg31026] I am trying to get a Legend in a Parametric Plot.
What I do is

In[1]:=
<<Graphics`Legend`

In[2]:=
myplt=ParametricPlot[{x^2,x},{x,0,1},DisplayFunction\[Rule]
Identity];lgd=
    Legend[PlotLegend\[Rule]{"line"}];
ShowLegend[myplt,lgd,DisplayFunction\[Rule]$DisplayFunction]

Unfortunately I get no plot and no legend. Can you please help me?

Thanks,

Ruth