Re: How to hide a cell?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62939] Re: How to hide a cell?
  • From: albert <awnl at arcor.de>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 05:10:19 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Zhengji Li wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Sometimes it is a good idea to hide the input cells.
>
> How can I hide a cell, except for set the CellOpen property to false ?
>
> Or can I make the brackets of closes cells more tiny?

If you want to hide the input cell completley, so that nothing about it is
te be seen within the FrontEnd. This is possible with using the Options

CellOpen->False,
ShowCellBracket->False

Which will leave just some horizontal empty space within the Notebook. You
might want to even make the Cell non selectable etc. and it is also
possible to decrease the horizontal space by formatting, if you want that.

hth

albert