Re: own package doesnt work correctly?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg63155] Re: own package doesnt work correctly?
  • From: Yves Klett <yk at despammed.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 07:22:07 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Martin,

the problem might be due to different contexts of the used symbols. The
matching of symbols does not work when they have different contexts. You
could try to replace Î with Global`Î etc. That worked for me in some cases.
A more subtle approach would be welcome though, maybe the gurus can
contribute something...

Best regards,
Yves