Web services feature in Mathematica v5.1

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg54009] Web services feature in Mathematica v5.1
  • From: Mark Coleman <mark at markscoleman.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 03:12:54 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Greetings,

I am new to the idea of web services, so I found their implementation
in v5.1 quite interesting. I was wondering if anyone on Mathgroup had
experiences using this new feature that they might share? Also, is
there a list of web services available online that someone could
recommend (I am sure there are many, as my search turned up, but like
most things on the web, there will be a handful considered most
useful)?

Thanks,

-Mark