Monte Carlo status indicator

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg54157] Monte Carlo status indicator
  • From: "plizak" <plizak at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 01:57:05 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I want to somehow display how far I am in a MC simulation.

I could just print the iterating variable in my for loop, but then this
just outputs waaaaaaay too many lines cluttering the output.  Is there
a way to Print overtop a line (i.e. replace a line of output)?

or maybe a plot that slowly changes to make a pretty display?

Cheers and thanks,
Peter