Re: Re: Re: finding package in ExtraPackages`Enhancements`

SetOptions[$FrontEnd,
AutoOpenPalettes->{
    "BasicInput.nb", "MyFormattingTools.nb", "CompleteCharacters.nb"},
ScreenRectangle->{{0, 1600}, {0, 1155}}
];

AppendTo["$Path",directoryName];

The first semicolon probably isn't necessary; the second may be.

Bobby

DrBob at bigfoot.com
www.eclecticdreams.net