PostScript Line Segments (ver. 4.x mac)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg54518] PostScript Line Segments (ver. 4.x mac)
  • From: Pennyrue at aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 04:23:29 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am trying to view a multiplelistplot graphic in Adobe Illustrator as ONE path (save selection as postscript).  If there are 49 data points then this works, but anything more and it is broken into segments.

Do \psset, \psplot, or plotpoints remedy this, and if so how?

I looked in the preferences and changed a few settings but no luck yet.