Re: Show command trims bitmap edges? (newbie)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg54600] Re: Show command trims bitmap edges? (newbie)
  • From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 03:21:04 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <cv6r3o$6ab$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
 "Matthew McMahon" <matthew.mcmahon at vanderbilt.edu> wrote:

> I've encountered a strange issue (running 5.0) that I couldn't find any
> references to in the Help or online documentation.  I'm importing tiny
> monochrome bitmap files into Mathematica, in order to create a pattern that
> tiles the black-pixel pattern in x and y repeatedly.

There are other ways to generate pixel-level graphics. What is the
application and what, exactly, are you trying to do?

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul Abbott                                   Phone: +61 8 6488 2734
School of Physics, M013                         Fax: +61 8 6488 1014
Crawley WA 6009                      mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au
AUSTRALIA                            http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul