Re: Mathematica Graphics output in an ASP.NET WebApplication

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg53606] Re: Mathematica Graphics output in an ASP.NET WebApplication
  • From: "Hans Michel" <hmichel at sdc.cox.net>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 03:47:47 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Javier:

I think you are stuck with using another page as the URL to the image
element.

I don't think it is a matter of IKernel working or not working. This has
been the typical way to do dynamic graphics in asp and asp.net. Stick to
this way it works and workarounds of this solution are messy.

I can think of many work arounds but they may not work with all browser. For
example you can encode the Image (jpeg) on to a script block or cdata
section of an embedded xml then call the  image src by using javascript and
the DOM. But not all browers can render images whose url is javascript
generated content.

Hans

news:csioqa$noo$1 at smc.vnet.net...