How to suppress plot output ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg58451] How to suppress plot output ?
  • From: Paul McHale <paul.mchale at _NO_$PAMearthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 04:07:16 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I am having difficulty forcing a suppression of output for mathematica
commands when writing documents.  I want to show a multi-part graph:

plot1=Plot[ ... ];
plot2=Plot[ ... ];
plot3=Plot[ ... ];
plot4=Plot[ ... ];

Show[ plot1, plot2, plot3, plot4 ];

In the above, I get four individual plots and one final plot.  How do
I suppress the first four?

Thanks,
Paul