FrameTicks bug

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg58630] FrameTicks bug
  • From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:51:56 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Well, I guess it's not actually a bug, but . . .

FrameTicks -> {Automatic, Automatic, None, None}

puts tick marks AND numerical labels on bottom and left edges.

FrameTicks -> {None, Automatic, Automatic, None}

puts tick marks and numerical labels on left edge, tick
marks and NO NUMERICAL LABELS on top edge.

How can I put the same Automatic numbers that would
have been created for the bottom edge, on the top edge?